| Best buddies! Lond sure does love her Grandma Sandi |
| What a roach! She wanted to be in the baby stroller! She's loving "the baby things" lately |
| Throwing a penny and making a wish!!! (hope it was a good one :) |
| The gang watching Clay play |
| Daddy's girl |
We went down to St George for the weekend with Sandi, the Girls and Quynn. It was such a fun trip! We watched softball in 60 weather which felt so warm!!! Love it! I went out shopping by myself which was so nice to just go go go (because shopping is one of my favorite hobbies :) We rented a few movies, Money ball and Abduction and watched those, I was able to go to the gym, spend time with everyone and just relax! Love it! We will be down here a lot in March and I am really excited about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment