Friday, March 16, 2012

Cabin trip with Frosty

Cabin time! Always a good time to get away and RELAX! It was the first time of the year that we could actually play in the snow. So we built Londs first snowman ever. I know sad but we didn't build one last year either. We just haven't had a ton of snow, but up at the cabin there was a ton and the best packing snow ever. Lond LOVED to play in it. She has also never been sledding and she was a dare-devil!! She was so brave!


In her new snow pants :) She looked so cute



So Clay and Derrick took the girls up to the top of the hill and I thought they were all going to come down together. I was wrong! I looked up to see JUST Lond and Payton cruisin' down the hill by themselves and LOVING IT!!! It was so cute how brave they were. They wanted to go again and again and again!

Mommy and Lond

So concerned about their daddies on the snowmobiles

Favorite picture this year! Best buddies



Love Londy's cheeser

Clay pulling the girls up this little hill and about lost them both

This was a CLASSIC picutre Sandi and Blair went to the gas station to fill the tubes a little bit more and came back like this. Love the redbull too :)

Eating the yummy snow

Frosty Sr

Frosty Jr




This face??
This is Clay's second child!
Finding Frosty's arms
The building of Frosty Sr
Ready for dinner bites

No comments:

Post a Comment