Friday, March 16, 2012

Celine Dion, My heart will go on......

This was one of my GREAT surprises from Christmas!! Clay and I went down to see Celine last time she was in Vegas and we both loved it so we thought we'd re-live the great memory. This time mom, dad, Alan and Gena came! We had a great time! We ate out at yummy places, saw Celine (of course), shopped, played cards in our rooms at night (it got crazy we all were a little tired so things were extra funny!) I bought out H&M while we were there, and Clay was patient through the whole thing! I seriously love his patience with my shopping habits!! LOVE YOU Babe

These guys are ALL going to KILL ME for posting these but I couldn't resist!! Plus if I don't post them I'll forget about them and I don't want to do a thing like that :) They all poses like a statue of their choice and I captured it of course!



Sorry mom I know you're going to kill me! But I love you :)




Shopping our little heart out!

Ok so this picture is lame to anyone else looking at it, but there is a reason for it....we started in this YUCKY room that I swear they never use (it was a suite) so we were all excited because they didn't book our room right so they said they were "upgrading" us to a suite. We are not complainers but this was not ok, so they switched our room to this cute room :) nothing special but felt clean and I'm good with clean !!

These eyelashes in every color were at Sephora and I thought they were so fun so of course I made everyone try one. I'm sure they all hate traveling with me :) But I still love traveling with them!!!



This took some serious persuading to get Alan to do this....ha

Room service!!! THE BEST FRENCH I'VE EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!!!! they were granola french toast! Oh my gosh I will get these every time I go to Vegas. It's a must now!!! Caesars palace :)

Celine was great of course!!! I love her, she has the most amazing voice ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment