Thursday, July 28, 2011

Our Birthday Girl!!!

Our birthday girl still zonked out. I had to work today :( So I hung her birthday sign and hoped she would have a great day with grandma. She got to go to Thanksgiving point with Papa and Grandma and then Clay and I were able to see her that night when we had all of our family over for a party!! ( The next day we had her friend party)

London and Grandma Sandi. London just started Sandi, Sandi! I think she got it from Breanna and Jace because they call her Grandma Sandi and So Lond just calls her Sanni Now. It's so cute!!

Cutest new Shirt from grandma

Tutu dress from Grandma Millar (Grandma Great)

Smooches from Grandma Great

Kisses from Papa Great

Her new Wiggle Car

lond's new table and Chairs from Aunt Blair and Uncle Quynn! She LOVES this table she thought it was the greatest gift ever

Clay and I got her a little Trike! She thinks she is so big and this bike. LOVE IT!!

Loves to daddy

Blowing out her candles!! It was so cute it was grandma great's birthday and automatically Lond blows and says, "CANDLES" she knows what having a birthday means!!

Lond and Papa

Grandma Millar gave Lond the CUTEST card ever. It had money in and Lond instantly says, "MONEY!!!" She loves money lately. Mainly coins, but she recognized the bill pretty quickly.

Papa getting "her sugar"

Lond sure loves her Uncle Pin (qyunn) When he was driving away she got so sad and said, "hug, kiss" so he stopped and lond ran over to give him a big love

Grandma and Papa loving their little girl!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow it's like blog heaven again finally! Love all the adorable pics of London and her beautiful mother. Keep em coming! And house pics! I want to see the finished kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW So many fun new pics, love them all!! Are kiddos are getting so big. So fun to see you at the party!! Hopefully we see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete