Sunday, July 24, 2011

The move, Happy and Sad!

Our old house! The greatest memories EVER!!!! I will miss this LITTLE front room, and our amazing friends our ward our neighbors and BBQ's and Sitting on the curb talking, knocking on our friends door late at night just to visit, Lond and I drawing on their porch with chalk, game nights unexpectedly, dinners together, etc etc etc These things will still hopefully happen but I know not as often! We made the greatest life long friends living here. I wouldn't trade these years for the world!

all boxed up

Friends and family there to help

This train of cars was all to help us, it was INCREDIBLE to see the support and help we had.

Take down the sign, it's SOLD!!

our new mess :)

The bedroom before the paint and new bedding. More pics to come of the new.....

No comments:

Post a Comment