Saturday, October 27, 2012

London's 3rd Birthday

Our little birthday girl!! The big 3. I can't even believe she's 3, where did time go?! She loves princesses right now, and we wanted to do a swimming party since it's been such a hot summer, so The little Mermaid fit perfectly! Londy loved her party, she especially loved the cake (which I made with Nicole, I was proud of myself)






Londy having fun with her friends swimming at aunt Camme's pool

Londy and her great friend Ady

Lond, Melilla, and Benson with their jellyfish on their heads


I love these pictures, GIRL TIME eating their lollipops ("sebastian eggs")

Ady, Addie, Lond and Brea

Singing Happy Birthday to Londy Lou


Making crepe paper jellyfish!
Present time! She got some super cute gifts.








Princess mania!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 3rd to miss London!!! and btw i was looking at these pics from her birthday and noticed my cousin Lisa! how do you guys know each other?! too funny!! hope you guys are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete