Friday, April 1, 2011

ALLERGIC REACTION!


London had an allergic reaction to her antibiotic (Cefdiner) that she was on for her ear infection. Poor little thing. She has had a rough 3 weeks. She had an awful cough that wasn't going away. We have been putting Vicks on her feet at nights with socks over it. I had a friend tell me about this. I think it did help a little bit!! Then she is getting a tooth and then on top of all of that she gets an ear infection. Well I guess that wasn't enough to handle all at once so then she has an allergic reaction and breaks out into hives covering her entire body a few days after being on the antibiotic. WOW what a fun 3 weeks! The good thing was that she didn't act like the hives bothered her. Looking at the bright side :) But we all survived this and hopefully things get better and stay that way!

Waiting for the doctor to come in


It looked so bad and soar, but luckily she was tough! I seriously didn't know what was going on at first. She woke up this way so I called the doctor and as I waited to talk to the nurse it was progressively getting worse so we went in right away




Still has hives

Paitin and London pushing each other in the stroller


No comments:

Post a Comment