Friday, March 11, 2011

Miss independent

London loves to get into the fridge and get apples and try to eat them, her little bit marks out of all of our apples is quite nice. LOND LOVES FRUIT!!!  I would say her favorite right now is 1. Oranges 2.  Grapes 3. Apples/bananas  4. Strawberries
Oh and with the oranges, she wants to peel them all by herself! She will actually  peel and entire cutie orange and then eat it all by herself, she doesn't want help!
Orange juice dripping from her chin! Love it
Best buds
She'll sometimes find Clay scriptures and carry them around, it's so funny. They are heavy, it's pretty impressive!
I love this picture!! she is giving baby her bink and snuggling her to sleep.
Our little FIRE BALL
CUTEST thing ever!!!!!!! Clay was asleep on the couch and Lond got her turtle and puppy (who she sleeps with every night) and went and tucked them in by Clay. It was the sweetest thing I've ever seen.

1 comment:

  1. My goodness these pictures are cute! I love the one of the 2 of you where you wrote best buddies. Her face is so squishy and cute! I love that she peals a whole cutie orange by herself! That's impressive!

    ReplyDelete