Thursday, December 30, 2010

a day at the zoo with grandma

Grandma and Londy My mom called me up one morning and asked if Londy and I wanted to go to the zoo before it gets too cold and so we all headed up to visit the animals!! Clay was bummed he couldn't come, he had to work, but maybe we'll go again before next summer. The weather couldn't have been better. It was warm, but not too warm. I have never seen the animals so active in all of the years I've gone to the zoo. I think it was the cooler weather (we usually go mid summer) so next year we'll have to come in the fall again. The giraffe actually ran, the rhino walked across his habitat, the monkeys and gorillas were active, the elephants were eating and moving around, it was a great day at the zoo!!



uh, not so fond of the giant elephant

Measuring up


so this picture makes it look like she liked this, but oh no, she didn't, in fact she pretty much hated it. My mom was a good sport to try and hold her on while I got a few pictures.

This was really how she felt.... get me off of here

loving the animals


ok so this picture is kind of dark but the giraffe was running! never seen before by me. Wow they are clumsy looking when they run.

I guess it was snack time, she dug through the diaper bag, found these, and sat down!

this was hillarious!!! She stood up next to this at the end of the day and she was trying to stretch her arms so far she started to shake. ha we were laughing so hard!!!


Love this picture! Every little kid needs a picture with this lion

Ok, so at the very end we went on the train. Who knew that when we tried to get off London would scream and cry because she wanted to go on it again. We took her off and started to walk away and then grandma said she needed another ride. So London and I are sitting on the train waiting for our next ride and she is crying wanting grandma to come. So, you can guess what happened next. Grandma came and Londy sat with grandma for the second train ride and loved every second of it!!

love this picture

No comments:

Post a Comment